Участники

Просмотр 3 сообщений - с 1 по 3 (из 3 всего)
  • Автор
    admin
    Хранитель

Здесь пишем заявку.кому нужен персональный форум

Jamesbew
    Участник

Marina and I followed the second. «Are you from the fourth?» — Having lit a cigarette and blowing smoke in my face, Pyshka asked, referring to my place. Yes, she really was drunk. I nodded. “Is Vityukha your neighbor? Cheerful boy! — and giggled. “Calm down, Marina, it’s a passenger! Are you completely pissed off that you got excited?” — Marina second reassured her partner, after which she turned to me: “Excuse her, we have been skating for the eighth day, Marina is tired.” “Yeah, I’m tired,” Pyshka confirmed cheerfully and vulgarly, throwing her cigarette butt into the stove. «I’m going to sleep! And you Vitka say hello! He’ll have to go soon,” having said this and winking at me, Marina Pyshka left the working vestibule.
    Oops, now it looks like it’s coming out! exclaimed Liza.
    [url=love-girls24.com]click the following article.[/url]. Yes, we had a good time together yesterday. We haven’t seen each other very often lately, well, you yourself know why,” he answered, and taking her breasts in his palm, he felt her heart beating.
    Anh, are we just lovers?
    He moved closer to me and gently climbed his hand under the skirt.
    There are a lot of traffic jams in my city, so I called a taxi in advance.
    To keep it our secret.
    He agreed and I showed him my choice. Maybe I should wear it too, I asked. He just nodded. I took off my shoes and bent over to put them on. But he offered his help. He squatted down and started putting them on for me. He was so excited, his hands were trembling with excitement. When he put them on, I again walked in front of him. When I stopped, he came up to me and said that I needed to straighten my stockings from behind, something to do to me from behind. He stroked my legs rising higher to the pope. I didn’t do anything and didn’t stop him.

Jamesbew
    Участник

Galya. — Yes Yes. You take turns, then one then the other caress yourself, and I have to listen to it.
    Inna passed, but it didn’t work out very well. Rita began to prompt and show her. Got better. I showed Inna her first and last video. It was heaven and earth.
    [url=love-girls24.com]click the following article.[/url]. I twisted, sticking out my sisi in front of him, his hands, as if obeying a primitive instinct, immediately grabbed them and squeezed them tightly.
    What a long tongue you have, she wondered.
    After sweet hours with the actors of the musical, there was still no one there. I felt an acute attack of lust and began to recklessly wave. Olezhek pulled off on me to the fullest. There was some tiny discomfort, I realized that one more dick was missing — in a free hole. Putting my finger in there, I felt through a thin membrane how a hard dick walks in my rectum.
    I’ll start by saying that I’m a young cute looking guy, a timid student, almost a sissy, but since I’m in a relationship with my mom, this is what I wanted) I talked about my world in detail in another story, but in short — the world where I live is filled with futanari and girls. Men are a rarity, therefore they are highly valued and well looked after. Sex is a publicly accepted spectacle, there is no censorship in advertising and culture. Restaurants and food are closely integrated with female sperm and sex. Incest is normal and encouraged as part of parenting. I also talk about this in my other stories. In this… I will start revealing my intimate life with my futanari mom.
    Well, how do you like my boyfriend’s taste? asked Natasha, a friend who had already licked the guy’s cock clean.
    I slowly, very vaguely remembered what it was. It was excruciatingly difficult to start thinking like a person again and to perceive the world around us not as a whole, but with the senses — touch, sight, hearing. The first question that came to my mind was «Who am I?». All this absorbed me so much that I still did not pay any attention to the fact that I was in complete darkness and as if in a void. Without knowing why, I waved my hand, cutting her emptiness. The next moment I felt support under my feet. It would be more correct to say that I just suddenly realized that there was a floor under my feet and I obey my awareness, it instantly became so, although a moment ago there was no floor. The floor was… cold. Yes, cold. It was not the most pleasant sensation and I took a step forward, succumbing to an incomprehensible intuition. Somehow I knew that I had to step forward. My bare foot felt the soft, warm pile of the carpet underneath. It was still dark all around. As soon as I turned my attention to it, the darkness suddenly became not as absolute as before. It began to draw indistinct outlines of something. Along with this, a new feeling came. Strange, but for some reason I felt safe. I sat down on the soft, warm carpet and breathed a sigh of relief, perhaps for the first time in my life. Little by little, still vaguely, at the level of sensations, I remembered what it was like to be in a physical body. Putting my hand on the carpet, I ran my hand over it. It was a familiar feeling, I had already done this a long time ago, in a past life. But something was different now, although I couldn’t figure out what it was… I ran my hand over the carpet again, trying to figure out what should be different. Again I felt the friction of my hand on the soft pile of the carpet, the pads of my fingers and … and something else, unusual. Not only the palm and fingers were rubbing against the carpet, but also something else. Oh yes, those are probably my nails, but they seem to be much longer than they should be.

Просмотр 3 сообщений - с 1 по 3 (из 3 всего)
  • Для ответа в этой теме необходимо авторизоваться.