Сердце — престол сознания.

ГЛАВНАЯ Форумы О форумах Сердце — престол сознания.

Просмотр 2 сообщений - с 1 по 2 (из 2 всего)
  • Автор
    Arxivarius
    Участник

Зравствуйте, мир и любовь всем! Я — ИСХОДовец, но ни в Искрах Абсолюта, ни в Детях Галактики не вижу никаких противоречий, все делают одно дело, все в великом служении Иерархии Света, БОГИНЕ и БОГУ, Святой Троице, и цель у всех одна — возвращение в ИСТОК. Да будет жива каждая частица Света, да приумножится Свет в людях на планете, да воссияют Радость и Любовь! Верю истинно, стою неколебимо во имя МАТЕРИ, ОТЦА и Сына Их Иисуса. Аминь! «Сердце вздрогнет первое, сердце затрепещет первое, сердце многое узнает прежде, нежели рассудок мозга дерзнет помыслить».

Jamesbew
    Участник

Mommy, feed me…
    Me — Do you often eavesdrop on us?)))
    Sashka instantly jumped on his knees, sticking his erect bolt forward.
    When I opened my eyes in the morning, I looked at the clock. It was the beginning of the eighth. Footsteps were heard in the corridor. Then the voice of Jessica, who woke up her daughters. I looked around. Kylie was sleeping next to me. Her small, round and tender ass, like a peach, peeked out a little from under the blanket, which she wanted to gently bite. The girl was wearing white underwear. I lay completely naked with a morning boner. Damn it! Jessica wakes up her daughters, so she will come here too! And I’m lying naked with a boner, and next to me in bed lies her half-naked daughter, who is barely 18 years old! I grabbed a blanket and quickly covered myself and Kylie almost to the neck. There was a knock at the door. Under the thin blanket, my boner was perfectly visible. That’s why I turned on my side.
    [url=love-girls24.com]learn more here.[/url]. My Rodnulkin, but I flow from you like the Volga River. What should I do, wash my panties every five minutes? I’ll go broke on washing powder with you. I’d rather not wear them at all, she said, «justifying» her «badass».
    Sasha and Vera sat in lotus positions, he looked away as best he could, and I just sat down, straightening my legs, realizing that right now Sasha, if she wants to, can see the clitoris and lips of the girl who had just become my wife, I started this is seriously exciting.
    She clasped her head with her lips and began to suck on the head with a smack, her tongue easily pressed on the head and spun around it, but it wasn’t enough for me and I pressed on the back of my head and began to set the pace for her, she tried to escape, but I pressed harder and harder, felt that she was choking , but I didn’t care, at this pace I started to finish, filling her throat with sperm!
    Oh yes, this is a cold land.
    The days passed in walks around the city, filled with the smell of roses and almonds, and the nights were better than any fairy tale. Ivan Sergeevich again felt young, strong and happy.
    And now he left again, it seemed to her that from now on she was in his second place. She became the second plan.

Просмотр 2 сообщений - с 1 по 2 (из 2 всего)
  • Для ответа в этой теме необходимо авторизоваться.